08 September 2009

I'm Finally Blogging .... (BIG Sigh)

Resisted Facebook for like EVER. (PAUSE) I'm gave in. ... Swore I was NEVER going to tweet like the twitts who'd jumped on the bandwagon after Ashton Kutcher nabbed like a million followers in a day. (PAUSE) I too am a twitt as of last month just constantly feeding my undiagnosed A.D.D. like 100 times a day. ... And now after shying away from the blog thing, I am - a blogger. Lord knows what I'll be blogging about. But stay tuned cuz I might actually surprise myself and come up with some entertaining stuff.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried to steer away from the book of face(facebook)... It lures you in though! Plus it's like the only way to stay in contact with ANYONE lol.... we should all just throw out our celly's and buy those cute little mini HP laptops! Can you say Per-fec-tion......

    ReplyDelete